- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Day 1 - Port Blair Arrival & Cellular Jail Sound & Light Show
Arrive at Port Blair Airport, receive help, and proceed to your pre-booked hotel for the remainder of the day. After lunch, visit Corbyn’s Cove Beach and the Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show, and spend the night in Port Blair.
Day 2 - JOURNEY TO HAVELOCK AHEAD (57KMS)
You will be escorted to Port Blair Harbor in the morning to board a luxury cruise (12 hours) or a government cruise. Havelock Island is reached by ferry (2 12 hours).
The island is named after a British Army officer, Havelock. The island has state-of-the-art snorkeling and scuba diving facilities. Havelock Island is known for its white sand beaches and crystal clear, translucent waters.
Our representative will meet you at the harbor and assist you in checking into your pre-booked hotel / resort in Havelock, after which he will guide you to Radhanagar Beach, Asia's 7th most beautiful beach. You can go swimming or just get your feet wet and absorb the tranquil beauty of the beach at Radhanagar Beach. Overnight stay in Havelock.
Day 03 - A leisurely day Elephant Beach Trip is an option.
After breakfast, you have the rest of the day to do whatever you choose, such as scuba diving or snorkeling.
ELEPHANT BEACH (extra charge)
This island is around 10 kilometers from Havelock or a 30-minute boat ride from the jetty. It is well-known for its stunning corals and diverse wildlife. Tourists will be responsible for the cost of water sports, snorkeling, and other activities.
Returning to the resort / hotel in the evening for the night in Havelock.
Day 04 - FULL DAY AT HAVELOCK FOR LEISURE, THEN BACK TO PORT BLAIR IN THE EVENING
After breakfast, you have the rest of the day to yourself. We will begin our return voyage to Port Blair in the evening (about 4:00 PM, depending on ferry schedules) while enjoying the sea breeze and the changing colors of the sky as the sun sets, most of the time accompanied by dolphins and flying fish swimming alongside the boat.
Day 5 - Port Blair city tour including Chidiyatapu Sunset Point
After breakfast, take a "City Tour" of Port Blair, which includes the Marina Park, Joggers Park, Forest Museum, Mini Zoo-rare species of birds and animals found in, Anthropological, Naval, and Fisheries (Marine) Museum – Show casing underwater marine life of Andaman and Nicobar, and Water Sports Complex. After lunch, proceed to Chidiyatapu Beach for the sunset, then spend the night at Port Blair.
Day 6- From Port Blair to Your Next Destination
After breakfast, we will transfer to the airport according to your departure time...
- Twin-sharing ac accommodation with daily breakfast.
- AC Vehicle for the entire trip, including airport pick-up and drop-off only as specified in the itinerary.
- If the Luxury Cruise to Havelock or Neil is not available, we will offer you with government ferries.
- All entry permits, entry tickets, parking fees, and boat/ferry tickets, as needed.
- Local assistance at all sites of arrival and departure.
- Upon arrival, a special Andaman drink is served.
- On the day of departure, a complimentary tour of Marina Park, Gandhi Park, and the Water Sports Complex is included.
- Personal expenditures such as tips, laundry, phone bills, and beverages, among others.
- Unless otherwise stated, it does not include any meals.
- Fees for a guide, glass bottom boat trips, a jolly ride, and snorkeling.
- Unspecified, proposed, or optional activities
- The cost of a guide to Cellular Jail and Ross Island is additional.
- Camera fee (still or video)
- Additional sightseeing fees or car usage.
- Any additional expenditures incurred as a result of natural disasters, political unrest, VIP movement, etc.
- GST is a 5% surcharge added to the total bill.
- Scuba diving is number eleven.
- Take a sea walk beneath the waves
- The Jet Key
- Banana Ride is number fifteen.
- 16. Coral Safari is number sixteen.
- Ride on the Glass Bottom
- Ride with the dolphins in the Andaman Sea
No Details Found