- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Chardham Yatra Helicopter
Triapzzi Chardham Yatra Helicopter Services Meet & Greet: The Dehradun airport will be picked up by our personnel. Following a relaxing and refreshing stay at the hotel. In the evening, there will be a welcome supper and a full Chardham Yatra briefing. Staying in a hotel in Dehradun for the night.
At the hotel, check in, relax, and refresh.
The tour ends here but memories build with Tripazzi remains!
Cost of Package: Rs.1.82 Lakh Per Person (Including 5% GST) Details of Accommodation:
Client’s Required Details:
- The Passenger's Name
- Date of Birth, Age, and Gender
- Contact Information for Gotra (For Poojan)
- Identity Proof (Electoral Card, Pan Card, or Aadhar Card) is required by the government.
- Pan Card is a type of playing card (Mandatory As Per Govt. Norms)
- Each and every individual's body weight
- All four Dhams offer VIP Pooja and Special VIP Darshan.
- Duffle bag is provided free of charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- In the helicopter, each passenger is only allowed to carry one single bag weighing no more than 5 kg.
- Triapzzi bags will be available. As a result, we advise against packing too much luggage. If you have any excess luggage, you can leave it in the cloakroom at the hotel.
- Children over the age of two are considered full ticket holders.
- There are no concession tickets available for youngsters or older people.
- The entire sum must be paid in full 30 days prior to the departure date.
- If the Char Dham Yatra is delayed due to bad weather or other unexpected circumstances, the travel will be rescheduled or the unused portion of the journey (Rs.20,000/- Dham for each customer) will be returned.
- If a customer requests a reschedule, the booking will be treated as cancelled, and a new booking will be required, which is subject to seat availability.
- Cancellation must be made at least 15 days prior to the departure date.
- If you cancel your reservation before the 20th day, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel your reservation before 15 days, you will receive a 25% refund.
- All customer-ordered extras (food, beverages, and other services) will be at their expense.
- Any meals or services that are not used or are only partially used are non-refundable.
- The pilgrims must adhere to the Itinerary.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the company has the right to alter the itinerary.
- In the event of an extended stay or travel due to unforeseen circumstances, the customer is responsible for the proportionate tour cost.
- The Company is not responsible for any changes in the itinerary caused by natural disasters or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Pilgrims should only bring handbags because luggage are not permitted in the helicopter. We recommend that you use a kestrel travel bag.
- All of Chardham's temples are situated at high altitudes. As a precaution, pilgrims are recommended to bring a tiny oxygen bottle with them. It's sold in medical supply stores.
- In the case of Covid-19, all relevant state and federal government procedures must be followed by all pilgrims for their own and others' safety and health.
- Physical fitness is required of all pilgrims. As you prepare for this journey, jogging and other light exercise is recommended.
- The temperature will drop to 10 degrees Celsius or less in some areas at night. As a result, pilgrims are encouraged to bring woolen clothing with them.
- In the Himalayan ranges, still cameras and portable video cameras are permitted, but not within the shrine. Please refrain from taking photographs within the temples.
- Communication: While all private mobile phones have coverage, in most cases, the BSNL/Jio network service mobile is preferable.
No details found.
The blessed chardham yatra will begin in the morning by flying to Kharsali helipad from the helipad (Yamunotri Temple). The distance from the Kharsali helipad to the temple is 6 kilometres, which will be covered by pony or palki. Return to Kharsali after darshan for sightseeing and an overnight stay.
Taking off from Dehradun and landing at Kharsali Helipad. By riding a pony or riding a palki from Kharsali Helipad to Yamunotri shrine is a 6 km trip (either side).
After breakfast, the group will fly from Kharsali Helipad to Harsil Helipad, and then we will drive to Gangotri Temple from Harsil. The distance between the two points is approximately 22 kilometres. We have made special arrangements for all of our clients to have a VIP darshan. Pandit might also be hired for a specific Poojan. Harsil is a lovely valley surrounded by deep forest and lush green mountains. There are many beautiful sites along the trip where you may appreciate the beauty of nature and take photos to make your journey memorable. The evening Aarti darshan at Gangotri will bless you. Dinner and a night's accommodation in Dharali / Harsil are included.
Taking off from Kharsali Helipad and landing at Harsil Helipad
By automobile, Harsil travels to Gangotri temple.
Dharali / Harsil Dinner and Overnight Stay
We leave early in the morning for Harsil Helipad. We fly to Sersi Helipad on arrival, then to Kedarnath from the same Helipad. The temple is about 500 metres from the helipad and takes about 15 minutes to reach. The Pandit will accompany the group and guide us to the Kedarnath temple's VIP darshan. The company will return to Sersi helipad after darshan and Poojan. Passengers can visit old Triyuginarayan or Kalimath Mandir and enjoy lunch. Stay the night in Guptkashi, which is located on the Mandakini River's banks.
Harsil Helipad is connected to Sersi Helipad.
Sersi to Kedarnath is a journey that begins in Sersi and ends in Kedarnath.
Darshan of Kedarnat
In the afternoon, return to Guptkashi for an overnight stay.
The party is making their way to the Sersi Helipad. We travel to Badrinath from the Helipad. The group will check-in to the hotel upon arrival at Badrinath Helipad. After lunch, we'll travel to Mana village, India's final border crossing with China, for sightseeing. Passengers will attend Swarna Aarti at Badrinath temple in the evening, followed by dinner and an overnight stay in Badrinath.
Visiting Sersi Helipad
Between Sersi and Badrinath Helipads
Sightseeing in Mana village in the afternoon
Swarna Aarti in the evening
While driving back to Dehradun after breakfast, take in the wonderful views of the region, particularly the photographs of the confluences, which are a sight to behold for nature lovers. We'll fly through lush forest valleys and over five confluences, including Vishu Prayag, Nanda Prayag, Karna Prayag, Rudra Prayag, and Dev Prayag. We'll return and drop you off at the helipad.
Pick-up & drop-off at Dehradun's Jolly Grand Airport
a four-night stay in each of the Dhams (Kharsali, Gangotri, Guptkashi & Badrinath)
Ex-Dehradun Exclusive Helicopter Services
Accommodation is on a twin-sharing basis exclusively, and all meals are included.
Palki / Pony
All ground transfers are included.
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found