Gangtok Monastery Tour Gangtok Monastery Tour : Gangtok is known for its stunning landscapes, lakes, and monasteries. This important Buddhist site features red-clan Lamas, flickering butter lamps, colourful prayer flags, and lovely chanting. It is a land of about 200…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Carry valid ID proofs (NOTE: Pan Card and Aadhar are not valid), Voter ID, Passport, and Driver License.
- Bottle of Water
- Sunscreen is a must.
- Shoes that are easy to walk in
- Clothing that is both comfortable and stylish
- Sikkim is located in a high-altitude region; please dress warmly.
- When entering the sacred area, shoes must be removed.
- On the grounds and in the buildings, smoking is strictly banned.
- Up until 9 p.m., the driver will be shared.
- Everyone should be dressed appropriately.
- It is forbidden to speak loudly while visiting a monastery.
- Do not pollute the environment by driving a car.
- The monastery does not allow pets.
- Cancellations made within 36 days before the trip's start date will be assessed a cancellation fee of 25% of the total tour cost.
- If you cancel within 0 - 2 days of your trip's start date, you will be charged 100% of the rental amount as cancellation fees.
Certain tours or activities may be cancelled due to unanticipated weather circumstances or regulatory restrictions. In such instances, the operator will do everything possible to provide a viable alternative. However, there would be no financial refund for the same.
Cancellations must adhere to the cancellation conditions listed on the website, regardless of the date of booking.
- Within 10 business days, the applicable refund amount will be processed.
- After a successful booking, the customer receives a confirmation voucher by email within 15 minutes.
- In the event that the customer's preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate timetable will be created and a new confirmation voucher will be given via email.
Costs of Fuel
Parking Fees with a Professional Driver's Permit