Rishikesh Sightseeing Tour Rishikesh Sightseeing Tour Around 10:00 a.m., the excursion departs from the hotel in Rishikesh. Around 7:00 PM, the tour will come to a close and you will be dropped off at your Rishikesh hotel. It is famed…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
What to Bring
- There are no clothing codes, although it is recommended that you dress modestly and wear sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Basic first-aid and medicines
- Proof of valid identification
- To ensure a seamless tour, please coordinate with the driver ahead of time.
- If the tour lasts longer than 8 hours, there will be an extra fee.
- The Rishikesh touring package does not include admission to any of the monuments.
Cancellation Policy for Rishikesh Sightseeing Packages
- If you cancel 30 days before the trip's start date, you'll be charged a cancellation fee of 25% of the entire tour cost.
- If you cancel 15-30 days before the trip's start date, you'll be charged 50% of the entire tour cost as cancellation fees.
- If you cancel within 0-15 days of the trip's start date, you will be charged 100% of the entire tour cost as cancellation fees.
- Certain tours or activities may be cancelled due to unanticipated weather circumstances or regulatory restrictions. In such instances, the operator will do everything possible to provide a viable alternative. However, there would be no financial refund for the same.
- Cancellations must adhere to the cancellation conditions listed on the website, regardless of the date of booking.
Refund Policy for Rishikesh Sightseeing Packages
- Within 10 business days, the applicable refund amount will be processed.
Booking Confirmation Policy for Rishikesh Sightseeing Packages
- Within 24 hours of a successful booking, the customer receives an email confirmation voucher.
- In the event that the customer's preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate timetable will be created and a new confirmation voucher will be given via email.
- Alternatively, the consumer may cancel their reservation prior to confirmation and receive a full refund.
Charges for fuel
Fees for parking
The tour's guide
Without a doubt! In Rishikesh tour packages, you will be picked up and dropped off at your hotel. Your trip will begin at 10:00 a.m. and conclude at 7:00 p.m.
The following places are included in Thrillophilia's Rishikesh Sightseeing tour package:
1. Laxman Jhula - This 137-meter-long bridge spans the Ganga, linking the villages of Tapovan in Tehri Garhwal district and Pauri Garhwal district in Uttarakhand. It is mostly located 5 kilometres northeast of the major city.
This location is well-known for the mythological stories that surround it. Lord Laxman from the Ramayana is said to have crossed the river with two ropes.
2. Shivananda Ashram - It is regarded as one of the world's most authentic yoga institutions. It is regarded as the most ideal location for meditation and relaxation. People flock here for spiritual reasons from all across the country, if not the world.
3. Ram Jhula is a suspension bridge that spans the Ganga and was built after Laxman Jhula. It connects Swarg Ashram, on the Ganga's western side, with Sivananda Ashram, on the Ganga's eastern side. Walking down the bridge is nice since you can hear the Ganga flowing by and see the Himalayan mountains in the distance.
4. Geeta Bhawan - It is one of Rishikesh's largest and most well-known ashrams. Devotees come here to take a holy swim while listening to the Geeta shlokas, which are located near the Ganga.
5. Parmarth Niketan Ashram - This ashram offers a variety of cultural and spiritual programmes, in addition to yoga instruction. It is absolutely heaven in every sense, as it is situated on the banks of the Ganga.
6. Bharat Mandir - This is one of Rishikesh's most ancient, revered, and well-known temples. The temple is a pilgrimage place devoted to Lord Vishnu.
7. Triveni Ghat - After a full day of sightseeing in Rishikesh, this ghat hosts a Ganga Arti, which is incredibly quiet and calming to observe.
Yes, indeed. Rishikesh is well worth a visit, and you should go there at least once in your life. You can participate in a variety of adventurous sports such as river rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, and many others.
You can also rejuvenate yourself by visiting yoga and meditation facilities to cleanse yourself and start over. Massage and spa centres are also available to help you de-stress and relax. Basically, the picturesque splendour of Mother Nature will make you happy amongst the lapse of green Himalayan mountains.
Everything in Rishikesh is unique, and if you try them all, you will have a lifetime memory to treasure. It contains the following items:
River rafting, paragliding, bungee jumping, rock climbing, and trekking are examples of adventurous sports activities.
2. Camping during the night.
3. Rishikesh sightseeing tour, which includes visits to several locations in and around Rishikesh.
4. Ayurvedic massage and wellness establishments for bodily rejuvenation and yoga and meditation sessions for soul enlightenment.
5. The Ganga Arti at Triveni Ghat is energising and uplifting to our spirits. The people's devotion is really pure there. You can also just sit there happily without having to worry about anything.
Yes, absolutely! Rishikesh is a relatively safe place to walk around at night. You can go off on your own or with a friend or family member. There's nothing to be concerned about!
For each type of vehicle, there are two choices:
Up to 3 persons in a Sedan (Dzire/Etios).
Up to 5 people in an SUV (Tavera/Innova).
While at Rishikesh, you can do a variety of things, including:
1. River rafting on the Ganga is a thrilling experience.
2. Mountain-climbing bungee jumps
3. Night camping with a bonfire
4. Trekking from Rishikesh to neighbouring locations
5. Yoga and meditation in the Himalayan mountains.
The weather in October is neither too hot nor too cold. Early mornings and late evenings are ideal times to wear a sweatshirt or light jacket because it can get chilly.
You can wear t-shirts or cotton Kurtis on a Rishikesh sightseeing tour, or sarees if you wish to explore the holy locations in an ethnic manner.
After a full day of sightseeing in Rishikesh, you can do a variety of things in the evening, including:
1. Triveni Ghat – Ganga Arti is held here until late in the evening. At night, it becomes incredibly tranquil and peaceful.
2. Camp Riverside, which is roughly 20 kilometres from Rishikesh. You can go there at night, build a bonfire, and sing and dance your way through the night, enjoying a good time without any worries.
3. Shivpuri Jungle Night Camp - At night, you can take a stroll in the adjacent Shivpuri woods in Rishikesh. It's quite adventurous, and you'll have a great time.
In Rishikesh, you can buy a wide variety of products while shopping. These are some of them:
1. Puja utensils made of copper and brass
Cane baskets are number two.
3. Idols of gods and goddesses sculpted in intricate detail on stone
4. Stones, both precious and semi-precious